Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

September 23rd, 2012

Happy belated Mabon, one and all! It has started again - the insane business that keeps me off my blog. In the last couple weeks, I have been working at the library Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have had to do all my homework, of course, and I've had practice and setbuilding for the fall play. Thus, I am only now getting around to posting things from some time ago. To begin with, the woodchuck I mentioned a few posts back has been periodically visiting, and I got a picture of him sitting in the grass:


 A few days later, I was waiting for the bus, and noticed the fog rolling over the middle school's football field. I was struck by its appearance, and thought I'd share:

In addition to our woodchuck friend, we were visited by a hummingbird, which pleased me greatly. After stopping for a drink at our zinnias, it hovered in front of our window for several minutes, allowing us to get some pictures:


And then today, I decided to set up my Samhain altar, which ended up as follows:


No comments:

Post a Comment