Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

July 3rd, 2012

Happy Esbat, everybody! So far, my goal of working more meditation and magick into my life is looking good. I read through a number of spells today, and got some great ideas for prosperity spells that I'd like to try. I wrote in my Book of Shadows, my journal, and even accomplished some more of my summer homework while I was at it! 

~~~~~~~~~~

A month or so ago, I was writing to a dear friend of mine who enjoys learning about different belief systems. I was describing Air elementals to her, and found a beautiful image of a painting by Josephine Wall, called The Spirit of Flight. Then, a few weeks later, I won a prize in a drawing off my mom's blog. Since she didn't want it to seem as though the drawings were rigged (which of course, they weren't), she drew a second time and told me that she would get me a different bookmark later. Today, she happened to be at Barnes and Noble and got me that bookmark. I wasn't with her, nor did she ask me which I wanted. But when she came home and gave it to me, the print on the bookmark was the very same print I had seen a month ago.


The bookmark is gorgeous, and I know I will treasure it both as a high-quality bookmark, as well as a wonderful visual of Sylph magick.

No comments:

Post a Comment