Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

June 6th, 2012

Summer vacation officially began the afternoon of the 4th. Since then, my brothers and I have been kicking back, enjoying the weather. On Sunday, mom thought it would be nice to go out for a while, so we drove to a heritage farm about 20 minutes from our house. We saw their new calves (a few months old, I believe) and a horde of baby piglets that were born on the 29th. They were really tiny, maybe the size of your hand. We hiked through the surrounding nature preserve, and saw wild turtles and frogs, plus several enterprising chipmunks. Indeed, we had just arrived at the preserve's visitor's center when one chipmunk, in search of food, was tackled by a second chipmunk that lept from the trees like a crazed Tarzan. Nick spotted a Baltimore Oriole, a bird species of high interest to him, and I purchased an arrowhead at the visitor's center. I don't believe it was particularly old, but cool nevertheless. In other news, I got my Litha altar set up, and will theoretically be making a video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment