Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

May 19th, 2017

It's a cold and wet day here after a week of lovely weather. I'm curled up inside with a blanket, but in the meantime, here's some photos from our garden.


These colorful flowers are the centerpiece for the patio table - they look like little flames!


Something about this always reminded me of a zen temple.


A friendly slug!


I've had a fairy garden established in our backyard since I was little, and at times it has been quite elaborate. Usually, though, it's a pretty subtle way to honor the Fair Folk. I got that statue cleaned up yesterday (she was a bit muddy), and added some new stones.


Close-up of the fairy sitting area.

No comments:

Post a Comment