Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

December 16th, 2016

I'm officially home for winter break! I actually got back around 12:30 yesterday morning, to weather which is roughly 40⁰ colder than it was at school; I was not prepared to come back to -18⁰.

I stayed huddled inside as much as I could yesterday, and among other things got my Yule tree set up in my bedroom.


One of my grandmas moved in with us at the end of the summer, and has been sharing my room ever since. This has made it harder to keep my altars out, not necessarily because she's close-minded or anything, but just because she needs places to put her things, and they've mostly ended up on or around the spots I usually have an altar. That's been a little frustrating, but at least we're both enjoying the tree.


My mom has been buying me Hallmark's fairy ornaments since they started coming out with them 12 years ago (12 years! I was eight at the time...), and this is this year's edition, the tulip fairy. She promptly joined the tree with my other winged friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment