Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

Water Dragon

A few weekends ago, I felt like painting, and decided to do a dragon. However, while I've done some dragon line art, I've done very little in the realm of color, light vs. shadow, etc. Therefore, I decided to imitate another piece of work to get a better idea of how those and other elements of art apply to the draconic form.


This is my painting, but all the credit has to go to the original artist, sandara on DeviantArt. I definitely recommend checking out her gallery, she has a ton of gorgeous fantasy artwork. There's lots more dragons, bird creatures, unicorns, and other fantastical beings.

Just thought I'd share my interpretation (painted on chipboard with acrylics), because I was really happy with how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment