Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

October 23rd, 2015

It's gotten so beautiful down here. Between all the trees and the leaves and just the smell of autumn in the air, it couldn't be nicer.


I took this picture the other day - look how yellow the leaves are!


I also enjoy this decorative menhir garden; it sits on top of a hill in the middle of a wooded patch, and is just delightfully Pagan.


This was the trees this morning. Look at that early sun falling through them!

I'm headed to the store now to pick up some pumpkins. Samhain is definitely in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment