Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

October 5th, 2012

The teachers have some all-day meeting, so my brothers and I have no school today. It was nice to sleep in for a change, let me tell you. I had a most interesting dream, however. Several times in the past, I've had dreams where an aspect of the Goddess came to deliver a message to me. Last night, I feel the same thing happened.
I dreamed I was standing in some sort of ancient cathedral, with parts of the floor submerged in a black lake. I was speaking with a woman; she was tall, blonde, and dressed in white. She also had a visible aura, so that she seemed to glow with white light. She offered help, and transformed her persona into a great being somewhat resembling a giant kraken. She proclaimed herself the primordial Goddess of Water and showed me how I have been allowing circumstances in my life to drown me, figuratively speaking. I then did some research today and found that the goddess-aspect who visited me was most likely Tiamat, who is, word for word, a primordial water and creation Goddess. She also appears as a giant kraken/dragon/merperson. And it's true; between school, homework, play rehearsal, and work, I've been finding myself more and more overwhelmed lately. I'll have to keep the Goddess' advice in mind next time things get too stressful!


Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment