Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

October 5th, 2015

I'm really enjoying the opportunities this Pagan girl gets in Architecture History. Today in the middle of lecture, my professor asked who all had walked a labyrinth before. I was one of the very few who raised their hands, so my prof basically said, screw the lecture, let's go walk a labyrinth.

We walked across the street to Gaia House, and went out to their labyrinth in the back. 


It was pretty crowded with thirty or forty of us all trying to walk through it at once.


My professor then went on to explain how this labyrinth is a near replica of the one at Chartes Cathedral in France, and how the stacked stone over the neighboring waterfall represents the altar.

Chartes in turn is built on the site of worship of an ancient Celtic goddess, and is recognized as a significant energy vortex by many metaphysicians.

All in all, it was an exciting day to be learning about architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment