Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

October 26th, 2015

I'm going to pack as much Samhain into this week as I possibly can!

This past weekend, of course, was the Halloween party. Here's some of other people's pictures, after they got added to the Facebook group:

New friends!


A Valkyrie and a dog with a fondness for fire.


A civil war soldier.


Myself, winning the "Most Creative Costume" prize.


I still don't understand how this happened.


Zombie chicken?

And then tonight, the resident housing department invited students to come paint mini pumpkins during one of their meetings, and goodness knows I love me some pumpkins, so I went.


Mine was inspired by Van Gogh's The Starry Night; the lighting kind of washed the color out, but I like it. 

My mom also sent me some goodies in the mail. I didn't take a picture, but suffice it to say, I won't need to go trick-or-treating to get my chocolate fix this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment