Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

October 28th, 2016

As a relatively difficult month wraps up, a lot of really good things have been happening. For starters, I carved a pumpkin!


The owl felt appropriately Pagan while remaining subtle. I'll be taking it to SIPA's Samhain ritual tomorrow, and I bought a red candle to go in it today, plus some soda for the ritual potluck.


I also "roasted" the pumpkin seeds in the microwave with some oil, salt, and garlic. That's how we always make them at home, and boy are they tasty!


Then today, I was in a play, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in the style of Shakespeare. While I was walking over for the performance, I saw the geology club was having a rock sale - I got this beautiful Quartz cluster for only $1. It was sold as plain Clear Quartz, but the yellowish tone makes me wonder if it could be Tangerine Quartz or maybe even natural Citrine. I'll have to ask around.

I'm really looking forward to the ritual tomorrow evening; pictures to follow, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment