Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

January 28th, 2016


I thought I would share a photo of the pendant I picked up at Gaia House on Wednesday. I'm not certain what kind of stone it is; my original guess was Rhodonite, but it doesn't seem pink enough for that. Instead, it's a very brick-red color, with some black and grey inclusions. My second guess is that it's a kind of Jasper, but I really don't have much of an idea. 

A friend of mine proposed that it looks like an eggplant, which between its shape and its leafy little fitting, it does. "Eggplant-looking rock" doesn't tell me too much else about it, though.

I'm going to keep looking. I'd really like to identify it! If I haven't figured it out by Saturday, maybe I'll take it to the Imbolg ritual. Perhaps the person who donated it to Freecycle will be there and know what it is, or, failing that, possibly one of my other Pagan acquaintances might have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment