Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

SIPA Samhain 2015

Wow. I cannot even begin to describe tonight's Samhain ritual. It was just so cathartic on so many different levels.


The evening started off sharing an organic pomegranate with some new friends.



The site looks so different from how it did at Mabon, with all the leaves changing colors and falling.


We hung a pair of tarps across the front of the shelter to provide some privacy from passing traffic.


There was a potluck dinner, to which someone brought these adorable zombie cupcakes. The meat cleavers were candies.


Jack-o-Lanterns


A better picture of my Harry Potter pumpkin


Sacred fire


More pumpkins


Wolf pumpkin; we actually heard a pack of coyotes barking and howling during the ritual!


Group ancestor altar


(Blurry) image of my part of the ancestor altar.

I was also gifted with an absolutely gorgeous Quartz point, which I will cherish. 

I won't get into the details too much here, because it was an extremely personal ritual, but it was something special, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment