Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

April 19th, 2015

It's been a busy month, what with my first college production coming up this week. I've had rehearsal mostly every day, outside of class, homework, and etcetera. We're doing The Children's Hour, and I plan to continue my tradition of blessing the stage with holy water before opening night if I can.

I ran into the geology club again last Thursday! They were only selling stones of which I already have specimens (they had an enormous chunk of purple fluorite which I was considering, but by the time I made up my mind, someone else had walked off with it), but they had a few broken quartz geodes, and the girl at the booth gave me a couple of little ones free of charge.

They're now sitting in my window.


As you can see, my basil plants are also getting bigger! I think my moss agate has been helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment