Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

November 7th, 2016

I'm really excited! A week or two ago, I put down a bid on a crystal auction that Rebekka, who I've ordered crystals and jewelry from before, was having on Tumblr. Her pieces usually sell very high, and I was expecting to get out-bid. Somehow, however, I didn't, and I ended up winning the auction for five beautiful pieces of Spirit Quartz for only $41!. If you've ever bought Spirit Quartz before, then you know it can be quite pricey; the one little piece I had already was $15 or $20 by itself when I bought it. Five pieces for $41 is definitely a deal!


These are my new babies - on the top left is a Clear Spirit Quartz, while the top right is an Amethyst Spirit Quartz. The other three are Citrine Spirit Quartz, and they're all uniquely beautiful. I immediately set them up around the election spell I did the other night to amp up the power (remember, Americans - go vote tomorrow!).


This Amethyst Spirit Quartz I bought at Fairy Fest last year. Now it has friends!



And finally, Rebekka was also doing a little "Trick or Treat" special in October - anyone who ordered something before Halloween got either a bit of Green Jasper or some plastic spiders. I would have loved the Jasper, but the spiders are cute (they'll be good for next Samhain), and I can always use little sachets, so that was a nice bonus, too.

For my post on the specific properties of Spirit Quartz, click here. If you would like to check out Rebekka's shop - and I highly recommend you do - you can find her new website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment