Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

November 23rd, 2016

Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving to those of you reading in America. I got home from school last night, and it's smelled like apple pie here all day long - I'm really hungry now!

I also wanted to share these cool new crystals my grandma gave me.


This one's a Selenite tower; I have a pair of them now, but the other is at school.


And then this is a massive Rose Quartz generator point - it's literally the size of my hand! I think I'm in love.

I hope you all have a good week and enjoy the festivities. Things have been hard for a lot of people lately, but maybe a little food and thankfulness will go towards some sort of resolution. And if you're out there knowing you have to spend the holidays with prejudiced, bigoted people, then know that I am sorry, and I hope things get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment