Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

November 1st, 2016

First, a few photos from Samhain...


Me, dressed as a Girl Scout of Night Vale.



Some spooky food in the dining hall.

I never got around to doing an actual Samhain ritual, but that's okay, because I was doing an interview about Paganism! After SIPA's ritual on Saturday, one of the reporters who was there to cover the event approached me saying she was interested in doing a follow-up story tracking me and my daily experiences with my path. As such, she came over last night and we talked for a long while about a lot of different things (although to be quite honest, even in all that time, we really only hit on the basics). She also then came back over tonight, because I told her I would be changing my altar setup now that Samhain is over.


Speaking of which, here it is as of now. I don't have any of my things for Yule at school right now, and it's a little early for that, anyway, so I went ahead and switched over to just a general working altar. The cloth is actually a scarf of my roommate's - isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment