Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

Other Happenings

I've seen a few hummingbirds of late, which has been nice.


There's one in this image directly above and to the right of the flower pot, but they mostly look like a greenish blur because of how fast they were moving. This was taken looking out the window at my girlfriend's house. I also saw another while I was at my grandparents'.

Little hummingbirds always help me feel more connected with the universe, and with deity.


You may recall the prickly pear cactus I acquired a few months ago. I meant to re-pot it as soon as I got it home, but due to circumstance, that didn't happen. I did manage to get it into a new pot today, however, and I hope it will be happy there. I don't exactly have a green thumb, but I looked up what they're supposed to need, so I've got my fingers crossed that it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment