Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

July 9th, 2016

Well, you know what they say about a road paved with good intentions... It seems like every time I think it might be calming down enough that I could update this blog regularly, life decides to have a laugh at my expense. June was very, very busy between a vacation, bridal shower, and almost every conceivable sort of family issue. Anyway, I am back. I have some pictures from our trip that I will share (I'd been hoping to liveblog it, but the hotels we stayed in usually didn't have wifi), at least to start things off.


Mussel shell on a lake shore in Albert Lea, MN.


The Corn Palace, Mitchell, SD.


The Badlands National Park, SD.


Big horned sheep (with a baby!) in the Badlands, SD.


Mt. Rushmore in SD.


Devil's Tower National Park in SD.


Little Bighorn National Cemetery, SD.


Lakota prayer cloths tied to a bush in Little Bighorn, SD.


Sunset over Colombia Falls, MT.


Glacier National Park, MT.


McDonald Falls in Glacier, MT.


Rocks on the riverbank in Glacier, MT.


Mountains on Going to the Sun Rd. in Glacier, MT.


Snow melting into a waterfall in Glacier, MT.


Mammoth Hot Springs at Yellowstone National Park, WY.


An enormous chunk of Aventurine next to my foot; apparently it's a fairly rare stone, but happens to occur in a small town in Montana.


The Paint Pots in Yellowstone, WY.


Blue Star Spring in Yellowstone, WY.


Old Faithful Geyser erupting in Yellowstone, WY.


Grand Tetons National Park, WY.

Overall, it was a really cool trip. There was a lot of driving, but we got to see lots of amazing scenery and wildlife. I brought home some stones, of course, and a book, which I will eventually get to writing about, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the photos, and I apologize for the long break from posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment