Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

November 19th, 2015

I'd just been thinking this morning that I needed to post some more, but haven't really done much spiritually this month. It's been very busy with working on projects for my classes. However, then when I went for brunch, I was sitting in the dining hall and a big buck of a deer, antlers and all, went bounding through the field outside and jumped over the creek. It happened too fast for me to take a picture, but it was a good reminder from deity to take some time for reverence today.

One other thing I had been meaning to share is that my model of the Temple to Athena Nike is being displayed in the design building. My professor really needs to go back and reorganize the other projects in the window, but here's what it looks like at the moment:


No comments:

Post a Comment