Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

October 25th, 2015

The party last night was really nice! I met a few other Pagan students, as well as lots of adults in the community, got to pet the sweetest little black cat, and ate more Samhain snacks than I probably ought to have.


Here's my Carlos the Scientist (from Welcome to Night Vale) costume. I actually won "Most Creative" for it! The other categories were "Sexiest", "Scariest", "Best Couple", "Ugliest", and "Most Pathetic". My favorite by far was the fact that somehow, people got it in their heads that they could put down whoever they felt like for "Best Couple" (as opposed to pairing costumes which obviously went together, like ketchup and mustard or something), and ended up nominating two guys, one dressed as a Greek god, and the other dressed as a peanut.


For my prize, I won this lovely spiderweb lantern. The hostess, who won for "Sexiest", also gave me her plastic rat prize, on the condition that I named it after her. These have both been duly added to my stock of Samhain décor.

No comments:

Post a Comment