Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

September 28th, 2015

Last night's Blood Moon was so amazing. I don't even have words, so I won't bother trying to describing it. I've been in such a peaceful place all day today, it's been lovely.

I got a few grainy photos of the moon on my phone, so I'll share some of those.


This is a shot of the moon around 7:45, before the eclipse. There was just a really nice view of it over the neighboring building.


This is the moon around 9:00, when it was about three-quarters of the way eclipsed.


And this is the moon around 9:15, almost fully eclipsed.


My mom got this amazing shot of the Super Moon effect back home.


She also got this fabulous image of the moon in eclipse. If only my camera-phone took pictures that crisp....

No comments:

Post a Comment