Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

August 27th, 2015

I've been working some more on my YouTube channel the last couple of days. I'm still working on getting all my videos properly captioned, and also just put together kind of a personal introduction.


You would think that I would have made this several years ago, but better late than never. Anyone who's been reading this blog for a while is probably aware of most of the things in this video, but if you're the sort of person who likes hearing the voices of other people, consider checking it out. I talk about my craft, my school, my art, my asexuality, and about some of the neurodivergence I have going on in my head.

Hope everyone out there is having a great week. I've been extremely busy with school, but I'm hoping to relax a little this weekend. Maybe I'll even get some more posts up!

No comments:

Post a Comment