Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

Room Protection Pouch

Do you have problems with nosy parents, siblings, or etcetera prying in your personal space?

I recently did this spell by Honey Coyote on tumblr, where one creates an amulet-pouch filled with herbs and crystals that have protective and/or banishing properties, as well as a sigil of one's choice. The pouch I chose to sew myself so as to put some more energy into it, but a pre-made one could be used just as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment