Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

July 7th, 2015

I've been very absorbed the last couple of days in a craft project, but I finished it this evening, so here I am!

Mom took my brother and I to the thrift store this morning. She needed an ugly Christmas sweater or two for a convention, and I wanted to look around a little. I hadn't actually been planning to get anything, but I suppose the moral of that story ought to be, never let me into a thrift store.

I get a little excited around books (to put it mildly), and they had paperbacks for only $0.89. Most of them were things I'd never look twice at - weight loss manuals, Christian memoirs, you know the type - but after some digging, I was able to find a couple that looked promising.


From left to right, I found:

Power of the Witch, by Laurie Cabot with Tom Cowan

Astral Travel for Beginners, by Richard Webster

Celtic Lore, by Ward Rutherford

I'm hoping that I'll find the one on astral travel helpful; I've made attempts at it before, but haven't been especially successful. Also, Power of the Witch had unexpectedly positive reviews on Amazon, so that should be an interesting read as well. Reviewers were less enthused by Celtic Lore, but it was only 89¢, so I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment