Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

July 3rd, 2015

We're still getting things unpacked from our vacation. Today, I opened up a box and got out two things which my mom had won in an auction but hadn't wanted (she got them in a box with some other things). The first is this:


It's a very heavy metal disc, probably cast iron, with the directions marked on it. It's probably meant to go out in a garden, and maybe one day I'll have a garden of my own to put it in, but for now it's lying in the middle of my altar as an additional elemental alignment.


Then there was this small plate. Made in Scotland, it carries a 6-9th century Celtic knot pattern on it. I've tried researching the manufacturer a bit (St. Andrew's?), but so far I have been unable to find additional information on it. That being said, it's a lovely little dish, and in very good condition. 

I love auctions - they're a great place to find unique witchy stuff at good prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment