Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

July 13th, 2015

I've been productive this afternoon! After months of just sort of thinking about it, I finally got up the energy to consolidate all of my Pagan files to a single jumpdrive.

I got a 8GB USB for free at school, and figured that would be sufficient for my purposes. I had typed up my Book of Shadows several years ago, so as to ensure that things were spelled correctly, formatted neatly, and etcetera. Today, I moved the BOS folder over from another, smaller drive (which is, incidentally, held together only by tape and a prayer), and also typed up some new spells I found.

Then I got all my Pagan tunes transferred from yet another drive, and am in the process of downloading some more.

I also found the font which I'd used on my original BOS pages and downloaded that .zip file again so that I could continue using it.

And last night I discovered a link to Dark Books Magic Library which has over 1,500 public domain manuscripts on the occult, Paganism, magick, Wicca, etc. You can download them all for free (although she also includes some reviews for books which are still under copyright, so those can't be downloaded). I've been stocking up interesting ones in yet another folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment