Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

April 6th, 2015

I ended up going back over to the spiral garden yesterday to add some paintings to the stakes around the outside. I also stopped by the labyrinth out back on my way to grab the hose and water the plants.


Some of the architecture students built a geodesic dome around the labyrinth, which was kind of interesting, and then it was surrounded by lots of spring flowers.


I chose a sort of elemental color scheme for my paintings, and also tried to note the cardinal directions. Not only does it have elemental connotations that way, but it will also help planters figure out which side of the garden will be getting sun at which time of day.

North:


East:

South:


West:

It really seemed to brighten things up - I hope other people like them as much as I do!

If you have a garden of your own, you can of course add painted stakes like I've done here, but other decorating options include adding lengths of colored ribbon to stakes or fences, hanging bells or wind chimes nearby, and adding rocks or paving stones decorated with meaningful words or symbols. Just try to make sure that the supplies you use are environmentally friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment