Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

March 22nd, 2015

I missed my Ostara post, as usual, but seeing as it was also my birthday on Friday, I think the gods understand.


It's been absolutely perfect weather here at school the last couple of days, and when not going out for sushi with some friends or doing homework, I have gotten to enjoy it. In fact, I've had my window open all day today, letting in a nice breeze. 

I also got to go to an art museum, and to the zoo, yesterday, so that was a great opportunity to soak up some of the creative, springtime energies abroad in the world. Today, I finally got around to doing my ritual. My roommate moved out last Monday; seeing her go was sad, as we'd gotten on quite well for never having met before this school year, but it does mean that now I can have a proper altar laid out without having to worry about making her uncomfortable. It's pretty nondescript at the moment, but then, most of my decorations are back at home. 



And then I have my little Basil plants. They're growing very slowly, but they are growing. The taller one just started putting out a second pair of leaves. I put some eggshell in the pot for added nutrients, but I think I need to pick up some fertilizer. 


I put a moss agate in there, as well, to help encourage them to grow.

And now, for kicks, here's some pictures of spring flowers from the zoo yesterday. Happy (belated) Ostara!






No comments:

Post a Comment