Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

Take Two

Well, I did it. I went back to the mall. I'm not buying anything else for a while, because I probably spent more than I should have, but it was worth it.


These little guys were $1.50 and also part of the buy-one-get-one-free deal. I'm not sure what actual purpose they're supposed to serve, but to me they look like a pair of antlers, and I plan to use them for a subtle Horned God representation on my altar. Also, since they have a little dish at the base, I have a place now to set offerings and the like.
I also bought the Generator Crystal set I wanted!


For the record, it's all Clear Quartz and just looks dark because I set it on top of its box. It's got a central pyramid, and each single-terminated Quartz projecting off is joined to the central piece with a small band of metal. I saw it yesterday and was drawn to it immediately. When I didn't take it home, it just kept wearing on my mind. Clearly, the crystal liked me and wasn't keen on letting me go.


And then there was this. I couldn't possibly look at this box jam-packed with different kinds of Quartz and walk away from it. I think it warrants an epic length post, which I'd better go start researching if I want it done by dinnertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment