Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

August 15th, 2014

I'm all moved in to college, which is kind of a crazy thought, really. I've had very little opportunity to get more than the dimmest outline of an altar set up, and I may leave it that way and just get other things from my travel altar out when I need them.
On the other side of it, this campus could not be more alive with wildlife. There is an abundance of squirrels, rabbits, deer, lizards, birds, and other critters - dad even saw a hummingbird yesterday! Moreover, there's a large wooded area in the middle of campus, lots of flowers, a lake, and access to some of the largest national forests in the region.
Today I had the chance to do some volunteer trail work at Giant City State Park, so called for its sweeping ravines that look like a giant's city streets. One group layed pipe and gravel, others fixed signs, and we cut excess brush back from the trail edges. 





No comments:

Post a Comment