Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

December 22nd, 2013

Happy Yule, everybody! (Oops, it was yesterday.) My grandparents came to visit, so I've been enjoying the holiday with them, and felt it would be gauche to sit on the internet and ignore them, hence my lack of posting yesterday.

This image may or may not have appeared on the family Christmas card this year, recreated by me (I'm not the artist, so apologies to the owner):


There's really only so many times one can draw baby Jesus before it all begins to feel a bit contrived. I've tried, for the last few years, to draw something a bit less religion-specific. After all, my Aunt C is getting one of these, too...

Once again, happy Yule to my Pagan followers. To everyone else, enjoy the season and any holidays you may or may not celebrate. It's the spirit of love and happiness that really counts, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment